Things I'm thankful for. Just from yesterday.
Yesterday started out as a crummy day (didn't notice the PM light when setting my alarm clock) but got progressively better. Various reasons:
- Emails from people participating in a disaster-relief research project I'm on, saying things like "God bless CMU."
- Reading the blog of a new friend and discovering we're ridiculously similar, but different enough to still recommend music to each other.
- Praise from my advisor.
- Surprising revelations over mediocre coffee with a friend.
- The silly left hand gestures-as-conducting of David Effron. Oh, and the way he squinted at the first violins.
- Muffins and chocolate tea with Cristen and Dave. And the beautiful bouncy ball video.