Running off to the coast with my family until tomorrow night. Lots of reading will be had, and most likely a dearth of mischief. Miscellaneous stuff from the last few days:
- Grandma admits she has never really liked any of my parents' cats. But she likes mine.
- Mary Beth makes hot buttered rum with Grandma's thirty year-old alcohol and I try to brew our year-old ground coffee from Cozumel. Ick on both counts.
- Somehow I become the #1 result for anagramming bot. Sternest and I continue our clandestine love affair.
- Remember to buy mom a new vegetable peeler before the next holiday.
- My dad is playing a Zelda video game (!) that Liam brought over.