This weekend I did some stuff and some things
- Bouldering with Josh, Jen, and Wendy (the muscles under my scapula are sore!)
- Saw the superb (and forgivably schmaltzy) movie Joyeux Noel, about the temporary WWI truce started by a German tenor, some bagpipers, and a cat named Felix (no, Nestor!)
- Ian's "primes and squares" party, themed around numerology and one CS student's desire for nerdy guys (squares) to mingle with hot women (primes). Josh's facility in dressing square was downright frightening.
- GSA reception at the Regina Miller gallery with the MFA exhibit (favorites were "Materiality" and the suitcases filled with newsprint money)
- Lindy at Edgewood with Dr. Zoot
- Requisite time in the sun and studying at Coffee Tree